BodyRock Link: Booty Moving Workout
In the first part you will be counting your reps, but it’s not a time challenge so make sure that you are focusing mainly on your proper form. The second part of this workout is high intensity interval cardio, and you will need an interval timer.
- Burpees – 20 reps
- One Leg Dead Lift – 5 reps on each leg ( I am using 8kg kettlebell)
- Jump Lunges 20 reps
- Windmill 5 reps on each side
Take a short break and move directly to the second part of this workout – high intensity interval cardio
- Side Jump lunge – 10 seconds rest and 20 seconds of maximum effort. Set your timer for 8 rounds. This cardio segment will take you only 4 minutes so push really hard to make it intensive.
Take a short break and repeat the whole routine one more time.
Completion Time: 19 minutes
BodyRock Link: Push It Up
Interval Timer: Set your interval timer 50 seconds work with a 10 second rest.
- All your ab crunch
- Oblique ab crunch alternating – Elbow to Knee
- Around the world abs
- Knee Tuck & V Abs
- Cross Under Abs – Alternate Between Left & Right
Notes: Only did up to exercise 4.