Serves: 4 | Calories per serving: 198
- 1 cup quinoa (uncooked)
- 1 cup peppers (colour of your choice)
- 1 cup cucumber
- ½ cup red onions
- ½ an avocado
- balsamic vinegar to taste
- Cook the quinoa per the package instructions.
- Chop peppers, cucumber, onions, avocado and place in a large bowl.
- Once the quinoa is finished pour into the bowl, and stir ingredients together.
- Add balsamic vinegar to taste.
- Divide into four servings and place in fridge overnight to let the flavours come out.
Herbal Magic Allotments Per Serving:
- 1 starch
- ¾ vegetables
- ½ fat