Serves: TBD | Calories per serving: TBD
- 3 handfuls of fresh spinach
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 medium size leek
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups of broccoli
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Wash the spinach properly (I use my salad spinner) chop the other veggies in small pieces and peel off the garlic cloves.
- Crack the eggs. Use 5 egg whites and 1 whole egg.
- Mix the yolk in with the egg whites with a fork.
- Saute the veggies with 2 tablespoons of olive oil on a medium heat.
- When the broccoli is soft, you can add the garlic. I used my garlic press.
- Add the veggies into a casserole dish or a nonstick cookie sheet.
- Pour the eggs over the veggies. Add a pinch of salt & pepper over the top. I decided to add some oregano for flavour as well.
- lace the casserole dish or the cookie sheet into a preheated oven. Bake at 175° C until the top gets slightly brown (15 – 20 minutes).
- When it’s ready, let it cool down for a few minutes.
Herbal Magic Allotments Per Serving:
Recipe Credit: BodyRock