Serves: 15 | Calories per serving: 197
- 1 ½ cup of nut meal
- 3 cups of oats
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 small cup of coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- 3 scoops of vanilla flavoured protein powder
NOTE: Nut meal is basically blended nuts. Just take two cups of mixed nuts and blend them in your food processor into a powder like nut “meal”.
- Mix everything together in a bowl.
- Spread the mixture into a non-stick baking sheet (small one) and bake it in the oven for about 15 – 20 minutes until the top is nicely brown.
Herbal Magic Allotments Per Serving:
- ¼ protein
- 1 starch
- 1½ fat
- ½ a bar = 1 free exchange
Recipe Credit: BodyRock
Note: Next time book longer.