Serves: 1 | Calories per serving: TBD
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 5 minutes
- ¼ cup lite coconut milk
- ½ cup cooked quinoa (Red or White)
- ½ cup fresh blackberries, organic preferred
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon of agave syrup or 100% natural fruit preserves.
- Combine first two ingredients in a saucepan on low heat to warm through, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
Herbal Magic Allotments:
Recipe/Photo Credit: Diet Matrix Online