Serves: 1 | 1 serving: TBD
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1 can white albacore tuna (I used Trader Joe’s brand packed in olive oil, YUM)!!
- 2 T raw goat cheese or other raw cheese of choice
- 1 red pepper, halved and de-seeded
- 2-3 T plain greek yogurt
- 1 t spicy mustard
- 1 T dried dill
- onion powder
- sea salt
- black pepper
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Combine all ingredients, except cheese in small bowl.
- Salt and pepper red pepper halves and place on foil.
- Spread equal amounts into halved red pepper.
- Top 1 T each of cheese on each halve.
- Place under broiler until cheese is browned.
- Adjust seasonings if necessary.
Herbal Magic Allotments:
Recipe Credit: Diet Matrix Online