Feeling ambitious again today, going to do two workouts! Wish me luck!
BodyRock Link: Hard & Tight Rep Challenge
Interval Timer: Set your interval timer to a stop watch and perform 10 Reps Per Exercise. When 10 reps per exercise is complete you will do 9 then 8,7,6,5 etc down to the final round of 1 rep per exercise.
- Tuck Jump Reverse Lunge (each leg is a rep) – 15 pound sandbag
- Tricep Push Up
- Exploding Upright Row
- Reverse Pull Up
Notes: #1 used 15 pounds sandbag, #3 used 25 pound weight
BodyRock Link: WOW Booty! Workout
Interval Timer: Set your timer for 16 rounds of 5 second and 10 second long intervals.
- High Knees
- Drop Down
Interval Timer: Set your timer to stopwatch and perform the following 30 times.
- Stand with your Sandbag by your right foot.
- Push your hips back keeping your back straight and reach for your Sandbag.
- Throw the Sandbag over your left shoulder.
- Jump your feet apart.
- Squat down until your thighs are parallel to the ground.
- Jump your feet together.
- Throw the Sandbag on the ground next to your left foot.
- Get into plank.
- Do a push up.
- Power up.
- Stand tall with the Sandbag by your left foot
(In the next set you will be throwing the Sandbag on your right shoulder)
Sandbag Weight:15 pounds
Notes: Only did 20 of part 2