Serves: 1 | 1 serving: 397 calories
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Black pepper
- 2-3 baby bella mushrooms, chopped
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 3-4 grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1 package of al dente spinach fettucine
- 2 oz shrimp
- Saute olive oil and chopped onion in a pan. When brown, add minced garlic and black pepper.
- After garlic is cooked, add chopped mushrooms, tomatoes and balsamic vinegar. Let cook for 2-3 minutes while you prepare the noodles.
- Pour package of noodles into strainer and rinse under sink. After rinsed, pour noodles into bowl and heat in microwave for 45 seconds.
- Add noodles to pan and continue to cook for another 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper as desired
Herbal Magic Allotments:
- 1/2 protein
- 2 vegetables
- 1 starch
- 1 fat
Recipe Credit: Itty Bits of Balance