Serves: 9 | 1 serving: 112 calories
- 15 ounces black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 whole bananas
- ⅓ cup agave nectar
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup instant oats
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease an 8×8″ pan and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients, except oats, in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth, scrapping sides as needed.
- Stir in the oats and pour batter into the pan.
- Bake approximately 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before slicing.
Chef’s Note: if you find these brownies are too soft or too fudge-y, add another 1/4 cup oats or flour.
Herbal Magic Allotments:
- 1 free exchange
Recipe/Photo Credit: Happy Herbivore