Serves: 1 | Calories per serving: TBD
- 1 serving Make-Ahead Steel-Cut Oats, approx. 3/4-1 cup cooked
- 1/2 cup mixed berries (I thawed frozen cherries, blueberries, and blackberries from President’s Choice)
- 1 tbsp chopped almonds, toasted if preferred
- Cinnamon Almond Butter Sauce
- whisk together: 1 tbsp almond butter, 1 tbsp almond milk, 1 tsp maple syrup, & 1/4 tsp cinnamon)
- Sprinkle of Sucanat, brown sugar, or maple syrup, to taste
- Reheat steel-cut oats with a splash of milk either in the micro or the stove-top.
- Add mixed berries and chopped almonds on top.
- In a small bowl or mug, whisk together the almond butter sauce. Drizzle over top and sprinkle with sweetener.
Herbal Magic Allotments:
Recipe/Photo Credit: Oh She Glows